Info about the event
- Departure: approx. 18:00
- End: approx. 22:00
- Place: from/to Cologne, Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer, pier 13
Please note that our piers and ships are unfortunately not barrier-free.
All trips are carried out according to the valid Corona Protection Ordinance NRW.
Included: free choice of seats in the salon and on the large outside decks, several hours of cruising, music by DJ, rich BBQ buffet
Things are heating up at this BBQ party! On the first weekend in July, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgender and queer people traditionally meet for the big Cologne Pride, one of Germany's largest demonstrations for the rights of the LGBTQ+ community on the occasion of Christopher Street Day. We also show our colors, as the rainbow flag adorns our ships not only at the CSD, but all year round.
To get in the mood for this great weekend, we cordially invite all participants to our big CSD barbecue party. Relax and enjoy delicious food, meat and vegetarian dishes during the tour fresh from the BBQ grill prepared for you by our grill master. In addition, you can enjoy our buffet with summer salads, various barbecue sauces and dips.
Let the wind blow around your nose on the large open decks. Our DJ will create a great atmosphere on board. We're proud and we're loud! Be there!
Notes on navigation
- Please note that the ship is unfortunately not barrier-free. In particular, the open decks and the toilets are accessible only by steps.
- Also, for safety reasons, we are not allowed to carry electric wheelchairs.
Free choice of seat
- On this tour you have free choice of seats in the salon and on the large open decks.
- The ship has tables for 6 and 8 people.
Food and drinks
- Drinks are of course available on board and will be charged individually.
- Payment on board is possible in cash or by EC card.