Training as a specialist for restaurants and event catering
Working on the Rhine!
Are you looking for an exceptional apprenticeship?
Do you enjoy dealing with guests?
And would you like to work in a familiar team?
Then become part of our crew and start your apprenticeship with us on board!
We, KölnTourist, have been operating ships for many decades.
As a family business and the second largest passenger shipping company in Cologne, we offer our guests boat trips and ship charters with an exclusive variety of experiences and good humor, authentically and with great attention to detail.
As an employer, we stand for tolerance, respect, loyalty and a strong team spirit.
Our team is a colorful mix, from young to old, everything is included.
On our ships there is an à la carte business, as well as events and functions with buffets or set menus.
Our main season is between April and October.
The remaining months are used for internships and training courses to prepare our trainees for their exams.
After your training, many doors will be open to you - whether you want to become a ship's manager, a business administrator, a restaurant master or a sommelier - we will support you in your personal career!
Why should you join us?
- a future-proof apprenticeship on one of the most beautiful rivers in Europe, in the heart of Cologne,
- plenty of scope to help shape the company and your ideas are valued,
- Shortened by 1/2 year for very good performance,
- If you perform well, you will be taken on after passing the final examination,
- high demands on our service quality (Service Q certified),
- Regulated free time ( #Ruhetagammontag ).
This is what you should bring on board:
- a completed school leaving certificate
Fun and passion for gastronomy
- a well-groomed and pleasant appearance
- Very good German and good English skills
- Enjoying the role of host
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents